Air cushion film is a type of packing material made from low-density polyethylene (LDPE) resin. This material is quite lightweight and flexible, and it can be easily cut and shaped without breaking. The air cushion film is inflated with air or gas and then used to provide protection for goods packaged in cardboard boxes during transport.
Air cushion film is a special thin film, which is used to make air cushion films of various sizes. It is a transparent air bubble film. The air cushion film consists of two layers of LDPE and one layer of nylon. It has good elasticity, tear resistance, and puncture resistance. It is an ideal packaging material for products with high requirements for shockproof and compression resistance.
Air cushion film is a kind of plastic film, also known as anti-collision film, protective film, air cushion machine, and air cushion film.
The air cushion film can be divided into two types: single column and double column.
1. Strong cushioning, good shock absorption effect;
2. High transparency, no impact on the appearance of the product;
3. Good toughness, not easy to crack;
4. Good toughness and high elongation rate;
5. Anti-static design in the whole process to prevent static electricity from causing damage to electronic products;
1. The air cushion film is made of PE material thickness 25-100 microns. The surface is not easy to break and has sufficient strength to bear external forces.
2. When using the air cushion film as the filling material of the box, you only need to add the gas and then use a knife to cut the edge along the cutting line. It is straightforward and convenient to operate without other tools or equipment.
3. The air cushion film can be inflated by air or nitrogen to achieve different protective effects according to actual needs.
4. You can save more than 70% space after deflation for storage and transportation to save more costs for customers on warehouse rental fees and freight charges.
Compared with traditional packaging materials, air cushion film has the following advantages:
1. The cost of air cushion film is only 1/10 of the traditional packaging materials, which can be reused and thus can reduce cost significantly.
2. Air cushion film has a good buffer and anti-seismic performance, which can avoid damage to the product during transportation.
3. Air cushion film is lightweight, easy to transport and store, and doesn't occupy much space.
4. Air cushion film also has an excellent shock absorption effect for packaging boxes, cartons, or postal boxes due to its hollow structure.
5. The safety of air cushion film is guaranteed by its non-toxic and harmless material, which does not contain any harmful substances such as heavy metals, formaldehyde, or volatile substances.
Air cushion film is widely used in the following fields:
Shipping & Packaging Supplies
Air cushion film is an excellent choice for shipping and packaging supplies. It can be used for void fill, block-and-brace, interleaving, and surface protection applications. Inflatable air cushion provides superior cushioning and blocking and bracing strength. It also has a low moisture vapor transmission rate, making it ideal for void fill or storage applications. This product will not absorb moisture, so it can protect your products from static electricity, scratches, and damage during the shipment process.
Electronics & Communications
Air cushion film can be used as a packaging material in the electronics industry, which will provide a high level of protection for your sensitive electronic products from vibrations, impacts, and shocks during the transportation process. It can also be used as an insulating material for sound absorption in the communications industry.
Printing & Graphic Arts
Air cushion film is an excellent choice for the printing industry because it has excellent anti-static properties with good ink adhesion and printability. Air cushion film can help protect your printed materials from scratches, static electricity, and damage during shipping. In addition to this, air cushion film can also reduce shipping costs by minimizing load transfer damage in the pile of boxes.
The answer is yes, but generally, the product can not be completely recycled.
There will be some waste in the regular use of air-cushion films, such as broken air-cushion film, air cushion film cut into small pieces or air-cushion film with mixed packaging materials. These waste air cushion films can be recycled and reprocessed to reduce waste and save resources. However, the waste air cushion film can't be recycled entirely and reprocessed due to its characteristics.
The answer is yes.
There are two types of customization:
1. Customize the size and thickness according to customer specifications.
2. Customize the film with printing, anti-static and other functions to meet the different needs of the customers.
The custom Air Cushion Film is charged by the size of the package and the number of colors on the printed packaging. The more colors, the higher the price is. If you want to know more about our package pricing, please get in touch with us.
The delivery time of printed Air Cushion Film depends on how many orders you place and how complex your design is. Our customers can receive their orders in as little as three days.
Yes, we support logo customization for Air Cushion Film. You can send us your pictures or logos and tell us where to put them; we will make them according to your request.
Air cushion film is a kind of air bubble film. At present, the market price of air cushion film is also very high. For some small businesses, it is more cost-effective to use DIY bags of air cushion film. However, many people worry about the quality of DIY bags of air cushion film: does the DIY bag of air cushion film leak easily?
No matter what kind of product, we have to have professional production technology and materials to ensure quality. The same is true for DIY bags of air cushion film. It is not easy to make a DIY bag of air cushion film that leaks easily under normal circumstances. The main reason why many people say that the DIY bag of air cushion film leaks easily may be that they are not appropriately used when making the DIY bag of air-cushion film or because they do not use professional equipment when making the DIY bag of air-cushion cinema, which leads to poor sealing and easy leakage.
In general, there will be no such problem as a leakage if you use a professional tool to make a DIY bag of air-cushion film and pay attention to the details in the process.
Yes, we can make a logo on the cushion film. You can send us your design and tell us where you want to print it. Air cushion film with a logo is mainly used for gift packing, like perfume, jewelry boxes, electronic products, etc.
Air cushion film with logo can, the customized logo MOQ is 500 rolls. If you want to print your logo on the air cushion film, you should send us your logo design file in JPG or PDF format; we will make a sample for you to confirm.
Yes, air cushion film is toxic. There are some things to consider before you use it. The air cushion film is typically made from a plastic called low-density polyethylene (LDPE). This kind of plastic is not generally considered a 'toxic' substance; however, LDPE does contain some additives and chemicals that could be harmful if ingested. These include phthalates and other softening agents that make the plastic more malleable, flame retardants, pigments, and antioxidants.
Air cushion film should not be used in products that will contact the skin or mouth. It's generally not recommended to use air cushion film in toys or other items for children under three years old. For this reason, direct skin contact with air cushion film should be avoided. Air cushion film should also not be used for food storage or packaging since some of these chemicals can migrate from the packaging into food in small amounts.
Because air cushion film contains these chemicals, it's important to dispose of them properly by recycling them when possible.
The Air Cushion Film is an excellent choice for you. The Air Cushion Film weighs less than the bubble wrap but provides more protection. For example, one item that was 14,000 lbs was wrapped with the Air Cushion Film, and it only weighed 1.2 lbs. The bubble wrap would have weighed 6 lbs. The Air Cushion Film is also more cost-effective than bubble wrap, and the best part of all is that the Air Cushion Film is reusable.
The Air Cushion Film can be reused at least three times before it needs to be replaced. The bubble wrap is for one-time use only and cannot be reused again.
Air cushions are not biodegradable.
Plastic is a man-made, synthetic substance that does not decompose naturally, even in landfills.
The main packaging material used to manufacture air cushions is polyethylene. Polyethylene is a thermoplastic polymer composed of long chains of ethylene monomers and is one of the most widely produced plastics in the world. While this material is recyclable, it is not biodegradable.
If you are looking for an eco-friendly packaging alternative to air cushions, consider our kraft paper void fill, which is made from 100% recycled material.
The air-cushion machine is a commonly used packaging machine in the packaging industry. It is suitable for the packaging of food, medicine, etc. But how to use the air cushion machine?
1. According to the instructions of the air cushion machine manual, plug-in power and turn on the power switch;
2. Set the parameters according to your requirements, such as packaging method, bag length, inflation volume;
3. Put on ordinary gloves and safety glasses;
4. Put a plastic bag into the mouth of the packaging bag and set it up with a clamping clip;
5. Turn on the start button, put goods into bags in time, and then fill bags with air cushions (pay attention to avoid hands being pinched by iron);
6. After packing, press the stop button again to stop working;
7. Remove packaged products and clean up work site;
8. Turn off the power switch in sequence and unplug the power supply cable.
Choosing a reliable air cushion film supplier is very important. The quality of the air cushion film determines the quality of air cushion packaging.
There are some professional questions we need to ask the suppliers to know more about their products and services:
A. Payment Terms? Mostly, we pay 30% T/T in advance, 70% before shipment, or against B/L copy within three days.
B. Can you provide samples for testing? Sure, we can provide 1-2kgs free samples for your testing.
C.What's your minimum order quantity? It depends on the size of the air column bag you need; normally it is 200-500 kgs for each size.
D.Can I have my own logo on it? Yes, you can. We can make your logo and brand name on the inflator, air column bag, carton box, and pallets as per your request.
E: How long can I expect to get the sample? After you pay the sample charge and send us confirmed files, the samples will be ready for delivery in 3-7 days. The samples will be sent to you by express and arrive in 3-5 workdays.
Quick contact us at